Even though both companies officially completed their merger back in December last year, it seemed that the integration process between Celcom and Digi is still a work in progress although some parts of the puzzle have been completed. The latest in the list is the new CelcomDigi Online Shop which caters to customers from both telcos.
In its current state, the new online store is rather bare and the scope is rather limited although it might be beneficial to existing Celcom and Digi customers that are looking for new phones and selected Apple accessories. Here is the list of the devices that are currently available at the new CelcomDigi Online Shop:
- iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB: RM5,999 (retail price: RM6,299)
- iPhone 14 Pro 256GB: RM5,499 (RM5,799)
- iPhone 14 Plus 128GB: RM4,699 (RM4,449)
- iPhone 14 128GB: RM3,949 (RM4,199)
- iPhone 13 512GB: RM4,749 (RM5,199)
- Apple Watch Ultra: RM3,699 (RM3,799)
- Apple Watch Series 8 45mm: RM2,299 (RM2,399)
- Apple Watch SE (2022) 44mm: RM1,399 (RM1,599)
- AirPods Max: RM1,899 (RM2,499)
- AirPods Pro 2nd Gen: RM999 (RM1,099)
- Galaxy Z Fold4 256GB: RM6,499 (RM6,799)
- Galaxy Z Flip4 256GB: RM4,099 (RM4,399)
- Galaxy Z Fold3 256GB: RM5,699 (RM6,699)
- Galaxy A14 5G 128GB: RM899 (RM949)
- Galaxy A04 64GB: RM449 (RM559)
- Galaxy A04 32GB: RN399 (RM479)
- Find N2 Flip 256GB: RM3,899 (RM3,999)
- Reno 8T 256GB: RM1,699 (RM1,799)
- A57 128GB: RM699 (RM799)
In addition to the devices that we have mentioned above, the new CelcomDigi Online Store also offers an RM100 discount for Vivo X90 and HONOR X9A. All these discounted products can be purchased without contracts although they are limited to just one device per mobile number.
In other words, this is just a one-off offer and you have to be a principal postpaid customer of Celcom or Digi for at least 90 days. This also applies to prepaid customers and the offer is not available to supplementary lines as well as fibre-only customers, according to the store’s FAQ document (pdf).
Payment-wise, customers can choose to obtain these devices from CelcomDigi Online Store via online banking, Boost, GrabPay, and credit or debit card. For CIMB and Maybank credit card holders out there, they can also opt for the 0% Easy Payment Plan option too.
The post CelcomDigi Online Shop Offers Discounts Of Up To RM1,000 For Existing Customers appeared first on Lowyat.NET.